3 Nights 4 Days
Ooty is a well known hill station in South India, it is also nick named the ‘Queen of Hill Stations.’ This quaint hill station is surrounded by thick forest reserve, national parks and tea gardens. The places of interest are Botanical Gardens, Nanjangud-Nanjundeshwar Temple, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Pykara Dam, Kamaraja Sagar, Kalatti Falls, and Kamaraja Sagar. Some 3 and 4 star hotels are, Wellbeck Rescidency and Deccan Park. Visit Shinkow’s Chinese Restaurant for good Chinese food and Sidewalk Cafe for the Italian cuisine. The nearest airport is Coimbatore, roughly 88 km away and the nearest railway station is Mettupalyam, about 40 km from Ooty; however, the city is connected with an excellent road system.
Kodaikanal is small hill station in South India, famous for its Shola forests and natural beauty. It is nearly 2000 meters above sea level and is one of the favourite weekend getaways for people living and working in the cities of South India. It is also famous for its star shaped man-made lake; places of interest are Kodaikanal lake, Berijam Lake, Bear Shola Falls, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, Green Valley View, Kodaikanal Golf Club and Palni Hills. One can enjoy nature walks, trekking and bird watching as well. Kodaikanal is a tourist destination and has a number of hotels, in high, medium and low bracket. Some of the hotels are Villaretreat, Villa Lakeside, Villa Orchard and Kairali Holiday Inn. Eating out is not a problem because a number of good restaurants serve both North and South Indian cuisines, some of them are, Cloud Street, Café, Punjab Hotel and Hill Top Inn. It is easy to reach Kodaikanal, the nearest airport is Madurai, which is 120 km, many trains pass through Kodaikanal Road Station, which is 80 km away and it is well connected by road to Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore and Madurai.
Starting from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Arrival at coimbatore drive at kodaikanal after Local site seeing Christ The King Church Lutheran Church Green over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast process visitValley View Pine Forest Kurini Andavar Temple Pillar Rocks Bryant Park Kodai Lake View Flora and Fauna Museum Bear Shola Falls Devil´s Kitchen Silent Valley View Dolphin´s Nose. over night stay at kodaikanal hotel.
After Breakfast process drive to Ooty hotel and proceed to Ooty on the way pass through Bandipur and Madumalai forest. Check in at the hotel as you arrive in Ooty. Evening free for shopping and other activities and Visit the Doddabeta Peak which is the highest peak of Ooty. From here you will get a very panoramic view of the neighboring regions. By noon back at Ooty town. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake were boating facility is available. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening visit Coonoor. Overnight at Ooty.
After breakfast from hotel, comfortably check out and proceed to Coimbatore Airport / Railway station.Tour ends with a smile and sweet memories.
Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment.
2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest.
3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission.
4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels.
5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view.
7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you.
8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip
11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same.
12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package.
13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.
Review this package
Pay 20 now to book this package. Taxes Additional.
Speak to our holiday experts on +91 9961 01 11 99
We have sent you one time password (OTP) to your mobile. It will take upto 60 seconds to receive the sms. Make sure your mobile is reachable.
Verify your mobile number & Get points.
Verify your mobile number
Enter coupon code
Speak to our holiday experts on +91 9961 01 11 99