5 Nights 6 Days
Athirapally Falls is a popular waterfall, is a part of Chalakudy river and it is approximately 80 feet in height and located 70 km from Cochin and 30 km from NH47. Munnar , Alappey and Thekkady ( Periyar ) is known as the Golden tirangle of Kerala and this tour is the best moving one in Kerala tourism.
Starting from Cochin, Kerala, India
We will receive you on your arrival at the Kochi Airport or railway station and drive you to Athirappily, which is nearly 78.9 km away. The drive will take nearly 2 hours. You will spend some time at Athirappily Falls, enjoying the sight of water falling from the height. There are two ways to look at the fall, from the bottom or the top. If you are fit and like climbing you can climb to the top, using the narrow path by the side, and look at the panoramic view from the height. There is a paved area with benches and cafes where you can sit down, have a cup of coffee as well. Only a good swimmer can swim in the pool at the bottom of the fall because the flow of the river is very fast. Enjoy the whole day by the side of the fall. After that visit Vazhachal water falls then we will take you to the hotel or resort for an overnight stay.
Have a breakfast from the hotel and proceed to start the second stage of your tour, which takes you to Munnar, a hill station well known for its green rolling valleys, tea gardens and hill ranges.Munnar is 185 km away from Athirappilly and that drive will take 5 hours . The road to Munnar will take you through picturesque landscape, green forests, singing brooks and tea gardens.In Munnar, you can go for a nature walk or explore the hill station leisurely. On the way you can visit Cheeyappara water falls,Valara waterfalls and Kallar view point . Check in to the Hotel / Resort and relax . In Munnar,you can go for a nature walk or explore the hill station leisurely.
Have a breakfast from the hotel and proceed for Munnar sight seing. Major sight seing places are Mattuppetty dam, Echo point , Tea museum , Rajamala ( Eravikulam national park ) Blossom park etc.. Overnight in the resort
Have breakfast at the hotel and drive to Thekkady from Munnar. Thekkady is situated at the edge of the tiger reserve forest and you will find many tea and spice plantations in its vicinity as well.You can take a boat safari in the Periyar lake try and spot wildlife in the nearby tiger reserve, go to spice and tea plantations, shop for spices in the spice market and indulge in an Ayurvedic message that will relax you. Watch Kathakali and Kalaripayatru show in the night.
Check out from the hotel in Thekkady and start by car to Alleppey. The distance from Thekkady to Alleppey is 139.3 km and the journey will take 3 hours and 44 minutes. Alleppey is called the Venice of Asia because it is situated right by the bank of a river and has many canals and waterways. The best way to see Alleppey is to take a houseboat cruise along the canals and waterways and watch the world through the comfort of a living room or sun deck.Take a houseboat cruise and try the taste of famous Kerala cuisine, prepared from fresh herbs and coconut milk and paste. Next, try to visit some famous landmarks in Alleppey, such Krishnapu Palace and museum, built in the eighteenth century and situated near Alleppey and if you have time visit the Vijaya Beach Park and enjoy frolicking at Allappuzha Beach and Vembanad as well.
After breakfast from houseboat , check out at 9 am and proceed to cochin, is 80 away from alappey and need 1.5 hour drive. Sight seing places in cochin are Marine drive , Chinese fishing net , Fort cochin , St francis church , Santa cruz basilica , Jewish synagogue and Mattanchery palace . After that drop you at Cochin airport / Ernakulam railway station for your return journey. Tour ends with a smile and couple of sweet memories.
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment.
2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest.
3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission.
4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels.
5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view.
7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you.
8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am.
10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip
11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same.
12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package.
13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.
Review this package
Pay 30 now to book this package. Taxes Additional.
Speak to our holiday experts on +91 8156 84 84 84
We have sent you one time password (OTP) to your mobile. It will take upto 60 seconds to receive the sms. Make sure your mobile is reachable.
Verify your mobile number & Get points.
Verify your mobile number
Enter coupon code
Speak to our holiday experts on +91 8156 84 84 84