4 Nights 5 Days
Athirapally Falls is a popular waterfall, is a part of Chalakudy river and it is approximately 80 feet in height and located 70 km from Cochin and 30 km from NH47.
Munnar is a famous Hill station Near Cochin in Kerala , India. Around 4 hours comfort driving is required to reach Munnar from Cochin Airport.
Alappuzha is the world famous backwater destination and is famous for houseboats
Starting from Cochin, Kerala, India
We will receive you on your arrival at the Kochi Airport or railway station and drive you to Athirappily, which is nearly 78.9 km away. The drive will take nearly 2 hours. You will spend some time at Athirappily Falls, enjoying the sight of water falling from the height. There are two ways to look at the fall, from the bottom or the top. If you are fit and like climbing you can climb to the top, using the narrow path by the side, and look at the panoramic view from the height. There is a paved area with benches and cafes where you can sit down, have a cup of coffee as well. Only a good swimmer can swim in the pool at the bottom of the fall because the flow of the river is very fast. Enjoy the whole day by the side of the fall. After that visit Vazhachal water falls then we will take you to the hotel or resort for an overnight stay.
Have a breakfast from the hotel and proceed to start the second stage of your tour, which takes you to Munnar, a hill station well known for its green rolling valleys, tea gardens and hill ranges.Munnar is 185 km away from Athirappilly and that drive will take 5 hours . The road to Munnar will take you through picturesque landscape, green forests, singing brooks and tea gardens.In Munnar, you can go for a nature walk or explore the hill station leisurely. On the way you can visit Cheeyappara water falls,Valara waterfalls and Kallar view point . Check in to the Hotel / Resort and relax . In Munnar,you can go for a nature walk or explore the hill station leisurely.
Have a breakfast from the hotel and proceed for Munnar sight seing. Major sight seing places are Mattuppetty dam, Echo point , Tea museum , Rajamala ( Eravikulam national park ) Blossom park etc.. Overnight in the resort
Proceed to Alappey . which is famous for house boats in backwaters ( Vembanadu lake ) Alappey is almost 165 km away fom thekkady and will take 5 hour drive On arrival check in to house boat ( normal check in time is 12 noon ) , and will make cruise till 5.30 in the evening . After that it will anchor in a safe place where Welcome drinks , lunch , evening tea snacks and dinner wil be served from houseboat . Houseboats will be exclusively for you and there will be 3 staffs in boat to assist you ( Senoir driver , Driver and Cook ) In deluxe a/c houseboats , ac will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am only.
After breakfast from houseboat , check out at 9 am and proceed to cochin, is 80 away from alappey and need 1.5 hour drive. Sight seing places in cochin are Marine drive , Chinese fishing net , Fort cochin , St francis church , Santa cruz basilica , Jewish synagogue and Mattanchery palace . After that drop you at Cochin airport / Ernakulam railway station for your return journey. Tour ends with a smile and couple of sweet memories.
1. Hotels given in the website / offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realisation of your initial payment.
2. Birds holiday will confirm the hotels only after getting the initial payment from guest.
3. If offered hotels are not available at that time, Birds Holiday will book and give almost similar category hotels with your permission.
4. All guests are requested to visit hotel websites or other sites for hotel reviews before giving permission to Birds Holiday for booking the hotels.
5. Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to guest directly.
6. Normally vehicle is available from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving on safety point of view.
7. On emergency cases /special cases we provide early / late driving, but it should be mentioned in the final itenary sent to you.
8. In Deluxe a/c houseboats , a/c will be operated from 9 pm to 6 am in bed rooms.
9. Check in time of houseboat is 12 noon and check out is at 9 am .Houseboat will not make cruise from 5.30 pm to 7.30 am
10. All guests are requested to give menu to houseboat people one day in advance to enable them to prepare for your trip
11. The service / quality complaints of houseboats , if any should be raised on that time itself, then only Birds Holiday can correct the same.
12. Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels ( listed in our websites ) is subjected to the cancellation policy of Birds holiday , which is exhibited in the website. Cancellation of all other packages will be subjected to the policy of each hotels included in that package.
13. Any unexpected Natural calamity , Strikes , Hartals etc are beyond the control of Birds Holiday , and Birds Holiday not responsible for the inconvenience due to this.
Review this package
Pay 3266 now to book this package. Taxes Additional.
Speak to our holiday experts on +91 9961 01 11 99
We have sent you one time password (OTP) to your mobile. It will take upto 60 seconds to receive the sms. Make sure your mobile is reachable.
Verify your mobile number & Get points.
Verify your mobile number
Enter coupon code
Speak to our holiday experts on +91 9961 01 11 99